My First Day in Creative Writing Class

Hello Everyone!!
Well, after all this time i neglected this blog, finally i decided to activate it back :) Why? Because one of my class in this sixth semester requires me to publish all of my assignment in a blog, so i choose this blog.
Yes, this class called Creative Writing. Actually this subject is optional for me, but the reason i choose this subject is because i think it will help me to improve my writing skill.

Basically I'm not a good writer, in fact I'm not so interested in writing. It is like a little difficult for me to string the words pretty good. But lately I often helped my friend to write some articles, and i think I'm a little interested in writing. So I took this class, which I wish I could be more creative in writing.

When I first entered the classroom, I wonder who is the man wearing glasses who sat in front of his notebook as i knew that my lecturer in that class is Mr. Eddy. After he introduce himself, then I know that he will be our lecturer in this semester called Mr. Dalih and for your information he is a pro writer. You can check his profile through his blog. When Mr. Dalih said that we will post regularly our tasks through blog, I though Okey, I will go back to my old routine, so i have to learn back again, and it gives me new challenge to love on writing.

I'm curious how the next class will be, it will be interesting or boring? :D But I hope I would enjoyed this class and help me to be creative thinker. :)

0 comment:

Post a Comment